Commercial Property Owners

We can work to find the right insurance for commercial landlords who own blocks of flats, office buildings, warehouses and many other property assets which are let out through a commercial tenancy.

Estate Agents & Letting Agents

With the complexities involved in every step of property sales, it’s logical that there should be specific insurance to protect those who deliver this service. Specialist cover for property agents can include essentials for public facing premises, such as public liability and business interruption.

Residential Property Owners

The property experts at Hine can accommodate a variety of cover types from single properties to large portfolios. Cover includes buildings insurance, alternative accommodation, unoccupied properties and liability cover.

Fast Turnaround

Bringing efficiency to everything we do to get you covered quickly.

Proactive Service

Our account managers are here to help you whenever you need it.

Carrier Selection

Our wide range of business insurance carriers ensures great pricing.

I have used Hine Insurance for a very long time for all of Mi PA's business insurance needs and the service that I receive from my account manager Chris Booth is always outstanding and he is a pleasure to work with - highly recommend!!

google review icon

Emma Mills, Mi PA Ltd

Call Email WhatsApp Blog