Real Estate & Commercial Property Insurance

Specialist insurance for property owners & managing agents

Whether you're a real estate investor, commercial property owner, managing agent, landlord or someone who loves flipping commercial or residential properties, the Chartered brokers at Hine are here to help protect your most valuable assets.

No matter what type of property you own, manage or flip, Hine can help protect it!

If you're looking for a reputable and robust insurance and risk management service, you can trust the Chartered brokers at Hine.

With access to all of the UK's leading insurance carriers, we can truly provide a custom insurance and risk management programme, helping protect your most valuable assets.

Apartment Complexes


Residential Rentals

Shopping Centres

Multi-Unit Properties

Commercial Rentals

Start Your Quote(s) Below:

Call Email WhatsApp Blog