Residential Property Owners

As a residential landlord, we understand that you require the most competitive premiums whilst also ensuring that your property is fully protected

At Hine we specialise in residential properties and have access to all of the leading insurers. Whether you own a house, a portfolio of houses, a block of flats or a mixed use building, we have a product tailor made product for you.

In order to provide the right level of cover, our dedicated team start by assessing the risks likely to affect your property. Naturally, this will differ depending on how many properties you own and how they are used.

Once we have determined the risks, we can devise a policy tailored to your specific needs. Our established relationships with major specialist insurers mean we’re able to negotiate highly competitive rates, without compromising on cover.

Our policies cover you for:
  • The cost of reinstating your property in the event of loss or damage by an insured event
  • Any loss of rent if your property is rendered unusable following an insured event or the cost of comparable alternative accommodation for your lessees whilst your property is repaired
  • Any legal liability you have as a property owner for third party injury or damage
  • Free access to our claims consultancy service

Please complete the form below for a quote.

Request Your Quote Here

Are you ready to save time, aggravation and money? The team at Hine Chartered Insurance Brokers is here and ready to make the process as painless as possible. We look forward to working with you!

Call Email WhatsApp Blog