Navigating the increased regulations surrounding areas such as employment practices, trading standards and health and safety – coupled with a growing compensation culture – could mean trouble for your company and its directors.
A Management Liability Policy offers protection for businesses and key staff in the event of a claim or regulatory action.
What does it cover?
• Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
Protecting directors’ personal wealth against legal costs, awards and settlements from claims made against them, such as those made by individual shareholders or regulatory bodies, e.g. Trading Standards.
• Employment Practices Liability
Protecting employers and employees against defence costs, awards, settlements and fines from employment claims and investigations, e.g. sexual harassment or wrongful dismissal.
• Company Legal Liability
Protecting the company against legal costs, awards and settlements associated with events, such as alleged breaches of regulations in tax, pensions and employee benefits, health and safety, trading standards or corporate manslaughter.
What benefits can it include?
• Wide cover as standard including employment, regulatory, pensions, cyber, contractual, pollution and employee dishonesty claims
• Innovative new covers including contract dispute, debt recovery pursuit, and negative social media public relation costs
• Flexible cover which automatically adapts to most business changes
• Control over whether to defend claims rather than settle, if chances are good
• Access to exclusive rradar advisory service a law firm, designed specifically to provide clients with expert advice and world-leading legal protection.
Get in touch with Hine Insurance on 0161 438 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this essential business cover.